Wednesday 18 September 2013

Why Monkeys and Gorillas should be pets!


Why Monkeys and Gorillas should be pets!
Why monkeys should be pets this is why.

Firstly I know you should have a monkey as a pet because the monkeys will be  so fun and we can teach them sign language it will be epic. 

Secondly I know you should have a gorilla as a pet because it can give you a piggy back and climb trees with you.
Lastly a gorilla and a monkey for a pet will be fun especially together.
That’s why you should have a gorilla and a monkey as a pet.

Dear Sionelle
I liked how you used the different colours for each paragraph. I also liked that you said you could teach monkeys to do sign language.
However I wish you had told me why gorillas would make good pets, apart from being fun.
From Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment