Wednesday 18 September 2013

Why rugby is more skilful then netball


Why rugby is more skilful then netball


Do you want to find out why rugby is more skilful than netball? I know rugby is more skilful than netball because in netball all you do is pass, pivot and shoot. See boring! In rugby you can kick, pass, tackle and run all you want.
See you can do much more in rugby than netball. People that play netball are so lazy.
In rugby you are doing lots of exercising. When you break your bones it shows hard work.
In netball you can’t shoot the hoop from the end of the court because they will probably miss.
In rugby you can run a full field and score a try so I believe that rugby is more skilful then netball. But I suppose the people that play rugby already know that. 


Hi Dev,

The 2 stars I have for your writing is you have used a lot of words that have convinced me that rugby might be better than netball. Second star is the use of nouns in your story. My wish is you continue to write amazing stories like this and share them with me at home.

Well done Dev

Love Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment