Monday 23 September 2013

Kids should have less homework


Kids should have less homework 
Do you think kids should have less homework? I do.  you just came home  from school . imagin its been a long day at school,you’re really tired and you just want to rest not do more school work!!!

Secondly  what if its your birthday  and you are having a party you’ll just want to have fun !!!l

Lastly what is the point of homework like in room 1,2,3,5,6 you read your story at school with your teacher then you  take it home and read it again!!!
That’s why I believe kids should have less homework.
BY JASMINE  

Hi Jasmine

Here are my two stars and a wish for your story writing

Your story is very funny and it shows that you have put a lot of thought into why you should not have so much homework

My Wish- Is that you use a Font that is easy to read, because even with my new glasses I still have to squintJ

I really enjoyed reading your story and hope that you have a good day

From Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment