Wednesday 18 September 2013

Water slide


WATERSLIDE

Guess what? Today I am going to tell you absolutely everybody should have a free waterslide at their epic house! If you think waterslides shouldn’t be at absolutely every ones house I bet you will change your mind at the end of this extremely epic story.
Dads, grandmas and parents just think it’s a waste of time but it is not really a waste of time because it is so much fun.
If you swim when your younger you will be a better swimmer when your older. Your Parents don’t have to worry about you.
Most children after an exceptional day at school are so hot there is a puddle of sweat in front of you.

So I suppose everyone should have a free waterslide at their house.
Last of all just beg your Mum or Dad for a free waterslide.

Its not a waste of time really
By Tylee!!


Hi Tylee,
2 stars for your story are I love the use of your adjectives. Secondly the way you are persuading parents that a waterside is a must have. My wish is that you keep writing awesome stories like this for me to read and maybe one day we could get a waterside at our house.
Well DoneLoads of Love Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment