Monday 4 November 2013

Treasure chest


     Treasure chest


Guess what I have hidden in my treasure chest?
Let’s find out.
I would sneak some of my special stuff like a diary, a pocket knife I got from my granddad that past away before I was born.
I hopped into bed and fell straight to sleep. When I woke up I went to look for more secret stuff. I found some fur from my dog called Ruby and I kept it. Soon I went to my room and found some pictures of my granddad, my dog and a picture of my old teddy bear I could remember it. It was so fluffy.
When I went to look at the time it was 7 o’clock so I went to bed and got my treasure chest I unlocked it and put all my stuff in.
I heard someone coming I had to hide my treasure chest somewhere so I hid it under my bed and pretended to be asleep.
Then everyone went to bed but I was still awake.
I had to hide it somewhere so I would forget about the treasure chest so I woudn’t be able to find it ever again.


By Devan  




Well done Devan ,
Good imagination was used and planing from start to finish .
Double checking helps to fine tune ideas . Keep it up son !!!!!
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment